We have developed our own in-house technology for instant seamless bullet or freeze time camera shots.
It’s impossible to perfectly align multiple cameras so we developed a state of the art calibration system that automatically calculates the X/Y position and rotation offsets for each camera.
The calibration applies corrections in real time. This process happens extremely quickly, and the user is reviewing their images seconds after the shot has been taken.
The VIXI software is designed to integrate and simplify the various aspects needed to successfully operate and use multi-camera array camera photo rigs. It focuses on autonomous photo-booth and event bullet-time photography.
The software is currently at version 3.1 and is in constant development. We’ve put 1000’s of hours of dev time into this project and continue to add new features.
Our current feature list is:
- Fully integrated software with autonomous control, calibration, triggering, processing, preview, publishing, sharing, and payment system.
- Our own bespoke high speed, high accuracy custom trigger system.
- Kiosk support with card and online payment integration.
- Brand integrated interfaces, custom colours, logos and themes.
- Instant web sharing support. Users can view/download their unique bullet-time video seconds after capture.
- Touch focused user interfaces.
- Flexible configuration options supporting 1 to 128 cameras.
- Flexible camera options. Currently for Canon and Sony cameras, we can also can develop support for any camera that features remote trigger.
- High speed camera to video delivery. 4 seconds for 19 Sony cameras or 11 Canon cameras.
- Reliable AR calibration optimised for difficult lighting conditions.
- Full autonomous operation. No technical operator needed.
- Network support for multiple high-speed kiosks.
- Built in alert system for autonomous operation.
- Watermark, pre-roll, post-roll support.
- Flexible output, MP4, calibrated raw images.
- Remote camera diagnostics.
- Proven 24/7 autonomous reliability.